The Medical Center of Central Georgia (MCCG) is part of the Central Georgia Health System, the 2nd largest hospital in the state of Georgia.
The challenge: With any large organization, in this case one with over 7000 personnel, the main challenge is how to train on time and keep track of training for all levels, which is a particular challenge in the medical sector, where there is a need to comply with a great number of federal and state regulations. There is no time to focus on technology maintenance; they needed a full-featured solution that allows on-demand, remote, self-service training for their whole workforce. Additionally, MCCG had a strong need for a robust and simple-to-use tool for SCORM course delivery and tracking and for the ability to integrate existing training courses in the market. Also, MCCG needed to integrate their account Active Directory system into the LMS.
The GraspLink LMS solution: MCCG chose our plans, immediately started using the GraspLink LMS, and got on their way to delivering training. MCCG's Active Directory was integrated into their GraspLink LMS account so the hospital workforce could login to the system with their standard hospital system user accounts.
Advantages for MCCG:
- Simple and fast training delivery. Easy to upload courses.
- Saves thousands of dollars per year in online training compared to traditional training.
- IT software and hardware savings of tens of thousands of dollars in setup and installation costs.
- Excellent customer service. No extra costs for maintenance.
- No extra accounts to be created due to active directory integration.
- Not need for the MCCG IT department to spend time install and maintaining the LMS.